Next class: QA FLEX (Start 07/12/23) Learn more & Sign Up

I got a job right after my internship!

If you want to start a career in the IT field, Portnov Computer School is the place to go for training. The SQA course at Portnov has been a life-changing experience. I got a job right after my internship! All of the classes are designed to give you the best understanding of SQL, SQA, Unix/Linux, API, Automation, Mobile testing, and more.

Like nowhere else, teachers care about students and they are very supportive. My basic knowledge and technical skills improved greatly. The school prepared my resume and provided excellent counseling on how to answer interview questions and ways to project myself in the job market. Great school, great internship opportunities, and great instructors (Janna, Olya, Sofia, Tanya, Hanna, Galina, Anna). It is always a pleasure to hear Irina’s voice when I call the school.

A special thanks goes to Sofia Pravdina. She is an amazing, helpful and encouraging person. Another special thanks to Luiza, the director of the school, for support and guidance. I would definitely recommend Portnov Computer School to anyone looking to jump-start their career