The Software QA Coaching course is designed for individuals interested in getting closely supervised Software Testing Project experience. The class is project based and it is constructed around real life software application tested on the School premises under professional supervision. The Coaching will benefit most of those with purely academic knowledge in Software Testing and Test Automation. It bridges the gap between academic and practical exposure to manual and automated software testing.
Participants master the following skills:
- Developing automated testing projects with Selenium IDE;
- Writing test cases based on technical documentation;
- Browser compatibility, functionality, regression, GUI, usability testing
- Reporting software defects via bug tracking systems
- Job search and interviewing techniques
The instruction includes lectures, discussions, and practical training in the areas listed above. The course involves 4 business days a week lectures/labs/project schedule.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
40 lecture hours + 60 lab hours by arrangement
Registration fee: $100.00 (Mandatory, non-refundable)
Tuition: $1000.00 (Mandatory, refundable)
Manuals, handouts, lab time and equipment: at no charge to students
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $1100.00 (one thousand one hundred dollars).