QA Automation Silver Bootcamp with Python
QA AUTOMATION SILVER BOOTCAMP WITH PYTHON
To start as Automation Engineer today, you have to know UI automation and API automation.
This course is focused on both with lots of practice sessions!
THE GOAL IS
- Get you trained in Python basics
- Continue with WebDriver
- Learn to organize the code in Page Object Model
- Get practice in API automation
- And more!
Configuring PyCharm for WebDriver automation using Python
Creating tests using PyUnit (unittest)
- Data types
- BuiltIn functions
- Flow control
- Conditional statements
- Method overriding
Page Object Model
Test set up and tear down
Test execution – via command line and via PyCharm
Multiple browser support
Using browser Developer Tools
Creating XPath and CSS locators
Matching Text Patterns
Working with multiple windows / sessions
Explanation of http request verbs
How to use browser developer tools to determine required headers, parameters and data if there is limited or missing API documentation
REST API metadata documentation with Swagger
Using curl and/or Postman to execute http requests
API automation using Python requests package. How to create, read, update, delete.
How to pass various types of data: lists, json, multipart form data, …
Obtaining response to a request. Overview of the Response object content.
Checking response status, and response message.
Working with response data – xml and json
Creating a persistent session as well as cookie management.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
80 lecture hours
Registration fee: $250
Total cost: $2350.00
Special price for former students who took at least 40 hours of training is $1600
Special price for former students who took at least 160 hours of training is $1175
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Use your Amazon account to make the payment (follow our shopping prompt, choose Amazon Pay at Checkout)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 4970 El Camino Real, #110, Los Altos, CA 94022)
$50 – $2,500