QTP - QuickTest Pro
The QTP - QuickTest Pro (Professional) course is designed for individuals interested in learning software test automation with that popular tool. It covers various aspects of creating projects in QTP as well as general test automation concepts.
The following topics are discussed:
- Benefits of Test Automation
- Test automation concepts
- Planning for Test Automation
- QuickTest Testing Process
- Creating automated testing projects in QTP
- Recording scripts in QTP
- Working with QTP application - Keyword and Expert Views
- Verification checkpoint. Analyzing scripts.
- Recording Modes
- Bitmap Checkpoint
- OOP concepts. Object Repository. Object Spy.
- Object Repository Manager
- Creating Shared Object Repository
- Multiple Actions. External Actions.
- Configuring values
- Parameterizing the scripts. Action parameters.
- Regular expressions
- VBScript Programming in QTP
- Virtual Objects
- Data-driven test automation
- Setting Record and Run Options
- Testing web objects
The instruction includes lectures, discussions, and practical training in the areas listed above. The course involves lectures, labs, projects.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
40 lecture hours + 60 lab hours by arrangement
Registration fee: $75.00 (Mandatory, non-refundable)
Tuition: $975.00 (Mandatory, refundable)
Manuals, handouts, lab time and equipment: at no charge to students
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $1050.00 (one thousand fifty dollars)