White Box Testing (with REST API in Java) course is designed for students seeking entry into a rapidly expanding market of professionals who can understand, debug, and develop Java code in addition to being able to test application components, API, and RESTAPI using industry leading frameworks such as JUnit and Spring.
The class will also serve as a vehicle for black-box testers to advance in their career by experiencing Java programming language and applying this knowledge for test automation.
This class will be an excellent opportunity for college or university students with theoretical knowlege in Java to utilize their skills in practice by using IntelliJ IDEA IDE as a development platform and creating automated scripts with JUnit and JUnitParams to achieve better code coverage.
You will also use Spring framework and HTTP protocol for testing REST API.
Key topics of the class are:
- Testing Levels and Techniques
- White-Box Testing and Approach
- Comprehensive course in Java for test automation engineers
- Introduction to IntelliJ IDEA, popular open source Java IDE
- Comprehensive course in JUnit Framework
- Data-driven testing with JUnitParams
- Introduction to HTTP protocol
- Introduction to JSON, data-interchange format
- Introduction to REST, an architecture style for designing networked applications.
- Introduction to Spring framework for testing REST API
- Open source tools supporting testing REST API
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
40 lecture hours + 60 lab hours by arrangement
Registration fee: $100.00 (Mandatory, non-refundable)
Tuition: $100.00 (Mandatory, refundable. See Refund Policy)
Manuals, handouts, lab time and equipment: at no charge to students
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $1100.00 (one thousand one hundred dollars).