Intensive Daytime Bootcamp with Anna Verkhovskaya
INTENSIVE DAYTIME BOOTCAMP
Anna Verkhovskaya has extensive experience in QA for more than 20 years, started as QA Engineer and grew up to QA Manager. As QA Engineer she worked in manual QA and lately as automation QA for API testing. As QA Manager she has knowledge and experience in recruiting, orienting and training employees and led QA team members from different time zones who worked simultaneously on multiple projects.
She worked on diverse projects including testing Search applications, Semantic ontology, Financial application, authentication and security apps. Anna has solid knowledge in SQA, QA processes and documentation that she willing to share with students.
- Participate in a hands-on real life web application software testing project (both manual and automated)
- Perform Rest API testing using Developers tools and Postman
- Practice Test Automation with Selenium Webdriver, Java and Cucumber, building locators for the elements on web page
- Use Jira – Agile management tool with X-ray plugin
- Write and execute SQL queries for back-end testing
- Get familiar with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Utilize version control tools: Git/GitHub
- Write Test Cases (positive, negative, boundary) & Bug reports
- Perform various types of testing: regression, build acceptance/smoke, browser/device compatibility, usability, GUI
- Get hands-on with Agile environment/company processes
- Participate in Scrum rituals: Stand Up meetings, Sprint plannings and Retrospectives
- Practice with interview questions
- Have online support in group and individual chats.
Daily Meetings at 10am PST
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 830 Stewart drive, #106, Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
$100.00 – $2,800.00