QA FLEX (ONLINE)
QA Flex™ is an evening (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm) career change program perfectly suited for students who are working during the day or who have other scheduling challenges. This flexible program allows the student to complete their training while affording them choices in time allocation. QA Flex™ takes 16 weeks to complete.
This program includes four courses, which will be recommended by the school counselor based on the student’s education, past work experience and the School’s placement test. Regardless of the courses required, each requires ten four hour sessions to complete.
The typical courses included in the QA Flex™ program are:
- Software Quality Assurance course (40 hours) is required for that program
- Testing Mobile Applications (40 hours)
- Test Automation with Selenium Webdriver (40 hours)
Participation in a hands-on real life software testing project (25 hours) is part of the curriculum. It adds valuable experience to the resumes of our graduates and makes them much more marketable.
Resume development, interview preparation coaching, individual job market navigation counseling, and job placement assistance are provided every student.
Internship placement is another very important part of the program and we guarantee that every local-area graduate will be placed in either a paid or unpaid internship in a San Francisco Bay Area technology company.
Students have ongoing access to a multitude of course videos and webinars recorded in our classrooms and in our online instructor-facilitated training programs.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
(Short-term career training: 160 lecture hours)
Manuals, handouts, lab time and equipment: at no charge to students
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $5,200.00
The total cost for the program is reduced to $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars), if prospect student makes payment in full amount at the time of enrollment.
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Use your Amazon account to make the payment (follow our shopping prompt, choose Amazon Pay at Checkout)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 4970 El Camino Real, #110, Los Altos, CA 94022)
$50 – $5,000
Choose the payment amount