QA EXPRESS (ONLINE)
QA Express is a daytime career change program. QA Express takes 16 weeks to complete and involves 3 sessions each week from 10 am until 2 pm.
- Software Quality Assurance (40 hours)
- Testing Mobile Applications (40 hours)
- Test Automation with Selenium; UNIX (40 hours)
- Software testing project (25 hours)
Hands-on participation in a real life software testing project is a part of the curriculum. It adds valuable and real experience to the student’s resume and makes them much more marketable.
Resume development, interview preparation coaching, individual job market navigation counseling, and job placement assistance are provided to every student.
Internship placement is another very important part of the program and we guarantee that every local-area graduate will be placed in either a paid or unpaid internship in a San Francisco Bay Area technology company.
Students have ongoing access to a multitude of course videos and webinars recorded in our classrooms and in our online instructor-facilitated training programs.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
(Short-term career training: 160 lecture hours)
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $5,200.00
Manuals, handouts, lab time and necessary classroom equipment: Included
The total cost for the program is reduced to $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars), if prospect student makes payment in full amount at the time of enrollment.
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Use your Amazon account to make the payment (follow our shopping prompt, choose Amazon Pay at Checkout)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 4970 El Camino Real, #110, Los Altos, CA 94022)
$50 – $5,000
Choose the payment amount