Cloud Services, Linux and Docker for QA
CLOUD SERVICES, LINUX & DOCKER FOR QA
Artem Oganesyan – Experienced IT professional in financial sector. Developed large scale projects for e-Banking with microservice architecture and highest requirements on fault-tolerance and scalability.
This course is developed to provide practical skills and understanding of cutting-edge technologies and techniques for working with cloud services such as Amazon Cloud and microservice infrastructure. The course will cover: the basics of computer networking; introduction to Linux operating systems; working with Docker containers and Kubernetes; using Selenium Grid for advanced testing scenarios; using Amazon Cloud services in QA workflows.
The course is aimed at quality engineers. After completing the course, you will be able to use these technologies at work and test the software built on its basis. You will also gain the necessary knowledge to be certified under the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner program, which will expand your opportunities for employment as a QA Engineer.
YOU WILL GAIN HANDS-ON SKILLS IN:
- Computer networking.
- Cloud services.
- Linux for QA Engineers.
- Virtualization and Docker.
- Shell script automation.
- Kubernetees infrastructure.
- Amazon Cloud Services.
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
- Using Selenium Grid.
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
40 lecture hours + 20 lab hours
Manuals, handouts, lab time and equipment: at no charge to students
The total amount for all fees, charges and services the student is obligated to pay for the course is $650.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Dollars)
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Use your Amazon account to make the payment (follow our shopping prompt, choose Amazon Pay at Checkout)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 4970 El Camino Real, #110, Los Altos, CA 94022)
$50 – $1,350