English for IT
English for IT
Oxana Salyamova has over 20 years experience in teaching (TKT, CAE certificates). In this class she will be teaching English focused around IT and preparing you for the Job Interview.
Irina Andreeva with a Master’s Degree in Teaching English as a second language from University of San Francisco, Irina has an extensive experience in teaching at Community Colleges in California and Texas. Irina has taught a variety of classes targeting English grammar, writing, and reading; editing and content writing for medical websites; tutoring students from elementary to high school in writing essays and college applications. Irina is excited to invite you to join her on the journey to explore IT English and help you prepare for a job interview.
This course will help you
- Improve your everyday English speaking skills
- Properly structure sentences and phrases for the professional environment
- Enrich your IT vocabulary and prepare you for the Job Interview Process
- Form grammatically correct emails and correctly answer messages
- Give you more confidence in expressing yourself in English
All Portnov Computer School students who are struggling with English and are willing to learn and commit to this program are welcome.
Space is limited so please sign up to reserve your spot.
- 20 weeks (in parallel with the main SQA course)
- 36 hours of material, practice and homework
- Daytime program: twice a week, (Tuesday and Thursday) 10 am – 11 am (PST Timezone)
- Evening program: twice a week, (Tuesday and Thursday) 6 pm – 7 pm (PST Timezone)
- Class duration is one hour
- Price: $600.00
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 830 Stewart drive, #106, Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
$100.00 – $600.00