Internship clearance preparation
Email all the answers to the 9 questions below to email@example.com (please don’t attach files with answers, write everything either in the message body or in a sharable Google doc)
- Watch Tell me about yourself video. Write down your own story.
- Tell me about the application you tested and your responsibilities on the project – write down a separate story for each application in your resume
- Why QA – write down 3 reasons
- Write 2 bug reports from any of your projects
- Watch Do you have questions for me video. Find an actual Job posting, provide the link to the posting and 3 questions to an interviewer
- How would you test a water bottle/vending machine/microwave/remote control/your smartphone camera – pick one. Use How would you test a toaster? as an example; make sure to split the list of scenarios by testing types
- Write test cases for password creation functionality, given the requirements below:
– Password is at least8 characters long
– Password contains at least one upper-case and one lower case letter
– Password contains at least one digit
– Copy-pasting into the password field is disabled
– Password is masked
- How would you test with and without requirements
- Point out bugs you see on the screenshot below
ALSO: Study 21 QA interview questions and answers.
Be prepared to answer any question out of the QA Program at the time of the clearance.