SBC with Java (Coding Сhallenges with Java)
Coding Сhallenges with Java
Dima Lukianchuk – QA Engineer. On a current project, he is responsible for test framework architecture and training interns.
Seeking a job opportunity but not feeling that confident about the technical interview? Haven’t been coding for a while and want to freshen up your skills? Can set up a test framework or write automated tests but struggle with algorithmic interview tasks? Looking for ways to step up your interview game or land a job at the top-tier tech company?
This Coding challenges with Java course is designed for you! Throughout the course, we will cover over 50 most common real-life interview challenges.
You will learn:
- what to expect from the technical interview
- how to approach any coding task
- the concept of time and space complexity
- what are data structures, when and how to use them
- at least some Java programming experience
- at least 30 minutes a day for regular practice
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
5 sessions total (Monday, Thursday; 5pm – 7pm PST)
- Pay with a debit/credit card (the option is available in our shopping cart)
- Use your Amazon account to make the payment (follow our shopping prompt, choose Amazon Pay at Checkout)
- Pay with the Zelle app (make a transfer from your Zelle account)
- Mail us a check (make checks payable to “Portnov Computer School”, mail to 4966 El Camino Real, #123, Los Altos, CA 94022)
Iryna BSeptember, 2022
Larissa OSeptember, 2022
Nastia SSeptember, 2021
Nahid NegarAugust, 2021
Natalia Z.June, 2021